IJTCS special issue on “Teaching Knowledge Management”
International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies (IJTCS), 1 (3), 2008
- Special issue: Teaching Knowledge Management: integration into curriculum, teaching strategies and teaching case studies
- Guest Editors: Professor Miltiadis Lytras, Professor Patricia Ordóñez De Pablos, Professor Nick Bontis and Professor Dov Te’eni
Table of Contents
- 171 – 188 An experiential approach to teaching Knowledge Management
Irma Becerra-Fernandez, Arvind Gudi
- 189 – 199 Self-efficacy and KM course weighting selection: can students optimise their grades?
Nick Bontis, Timothy Hardie, Alexander Serenko
- 200 – 223 How to overcome pitfalls of (E)ER and UML in Knowledge Management education
- 224 – 233 Designing and managing intervention methods to promote Self-Regulated Learning
- 234 – 252 Teaching KM to secondary education teachers through an action research model
Victoria Konidari, Yvan Abernot
- 253 – 265 Dimensions of KM: they know not its called knowledge… but they can manage it!
Sonal Minocha, George Stonehouse
Copyright © Inderscience Enterprises Limited. All rights reserved.
Full text articles from this special issue:
- Self-efficacy and KM course weighting selection: can students optimise their grades?
Abstract: The purpose of this research study is to evaluate whether or not students who choose to alter the grade weightings of required assignments a priori, in accordance with self-precepts of efficacy, improve their final course performance… Full text »
Tags: Edinburgh Napier University, education, experiential approach, Extended Entity Relationship, Florida International University, Inderscience Enterprises Limited, Institute for Intellectual Capital Research (IICR), International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies, intervention methods, Lakehead University, Maastricht University, McMaster University, Raffles Education, secondary education, self-efficacy, self-regulated learning, teachers, Universal Modeling Language, University of Houston, University of Provence« Previous Article Next Article »