Knowledge Management training and education @Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute)
The site will be updated and linked with the KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
(International) Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- (e-)Certified Knowledge Practitioner (CKP) Program – Implement Grassroots Knowledge Management
- (e-)Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM)
- Master Certified Knowledge Manager (MCKM)
– Transformational Change Management Leadership
- (e-)Certified Knowledge Specialist (CKS)
– Knowledge Transfer and Continuity (was: Knowledge Transfer Process; Intellectual Capital Management)
– Taxonomy and Search
– Knowledge Capture for Action
– Information Architecture
– Innovation and Knowledge Management
– Social Business**
– Transformational Change Management Leadership
– Digital Transformation (was: Social Knowledge Management; Collaboration and Communities; Communication & Collaboration)
- Personal Knowledge Manager (PKM)™ Certification
- Knowledge Management Team Certifications
- Taxonomy Design
- Knowledge Capture for Action
- (online) Information Architecture
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Leadership**
- Social Knowledge Management – Collaboration and Communities (was: Social Knowledge Management and Community Management)
- Knowledge Transfer Process
- Digital Transformation in the Workplace
- Awareness Series: Knowledge Management in 90 Minutes (online), (e-)KM100, (e-)KM101, Knowledge Management Executive Briefings
- Change Management Symposium
- Knowledge Management Transformation Solution (custom training: Blended Workshops, Online, Integrated Virtual Workshops, Train the Trainer)
KM Institutes international & partners
Australia (iknowma) Benelux (Pioneer Spirit International)
- Canada (Knowledge Management Institute of Canada)
China (Beijing Rown Technology) Dubai (Tarig Eltayeb Elamin) India (Harriet Vidyasagar (Reliance Co.)) Iraq (Dana Winner (IMTAS))
- Jordan (
MindCirclez; Cross Borders Development Consultants)
- Kuwait (
Insight Solutions & Services Company; Dana Winner, Inc.)
- Malaysia (
Rachel Toh (SHRDC);Malaysian Institute of Management)
- Philippines (coming soon)
Romania (knomacons) Singapore (Tuesday People)
- South Africa (Knowledge Management Institute)
Sudan (Tarig Eltayeb Elamin)
- Switzerland (DouglasConnect)
- United Arab Emirates (
Change Masters International; Innovation Development and Management Consultants)
- United Kingdom (
Hank Malik (IBM), TFPL)
- United States (A.J. Rehm & Associates)
- Nigeria (Phillips Consulting)
KM Institute Chapters* 3)
- International Knowledge Management Certification Authority (IKMCA)*
Past Training & Education
- (e-)Knowledge Management Essentials
- Knowledge Management Training for the Enterprise
- Knowledge Management Awareness Series
- Private Seminars (onsite) – Custom Knowledge Management Training Solutions
- Knowledge Management Buzz Sessions – Presentations and Cafe Discussion
- Knowledge Management #KMers chat
- Certified Knowledge Worker
- Knowledge Management Professional
- Master Certified Knowledge Manager
- Certified Nuclear Knowledge Manager
- Certified Knowledge Specialist
- Certified Knowledge Consultant
- Certified Knowledege Expert
Training & Certification
- Knowledge Management
- A.J. Rhem & Associates
- aht’ intermediation
- Andre Saito’s wiki on Knowledge Management education at JAIST
- Any certification for Knowledge Management?
- Beijing Rown Technology*
- Certifiable in knowledge management?
- Certification necessary for Knowledge Management?
- David Gurteen’s List of KM Education Programs
- Experience or knowledge about Knowledge Management certification programmes?
- Gaps in the range of Knowledge Management education/ certification?
- Insight Solutions and Services Company*
- Investigating Knowledge Management certifications. Any recommendations?
- Kadhema Scientific Consultancy & Services (KSCS)*
- KM.gov’s KM Degrees and Certificate Programs List
- KMA’s Knowledge Management education resource site
- KMedu relevant articles in the ‘Toolbox for IT Wiki’
- KMI India*
- KMI Iraq*
- KMI Malaysia*
- KMI United Kingdom*
- Knowledge Junction*
- Knowledge Management Association (KMA)
- Knowledge Management certification – a review
- Knowledge Management Certification – one KM professional’s opinion
- Knowledge management certification advice?
- Knowledge Management certification at Brazil
- Knowledge Management Certification, any ideas?
- Knowledge Management Certification: Any suggestions
- Knowledge Management certifications recommendations for international development folks
- Knowledge Management conferences to attend?
- Knowledge Management degree or certification?
- Knowledge Management Education Forum (KMEF) – Invitation to participate
- Knowledge Management Institute (KMI)
- Knowledge Management Institute of Canada (KMI Canada)
- Malaysia: Local Knowledge Management Certification!!
- Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM)
- MindCirclez Management Solutions*
- Money, Testosterone and Knowledge Management
- My STI Knowledge Management certification
- Pioneer Spirit International*
- Preserve knowledge about Knowledge Management education!
- Professional certifications in Knowledge Management by authorized bodies?
- Seeking a list of Knowledge Management certification providers
- Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC)*
- Skills for Knowledge Managers?
- SLA Knowledge Management Division’s ‘Degrees and Certificates’ sites
- Stan Garfield’s lists on KM Communities, Conferences & Training
- Swiss Knowledge Management Forum (SKMF)
- The Emerging Academic Discipline of Knowledge Management
- The KNOWledge Network Brasil*
- The problem with ‘certified’ KM training
- Tuesday People*
- Value of being a Certified Knowledge Manager?
- What Knowledge Management Certification would you recommend obtaining?
1) Since 2011 discontinued and merged to the Knowledge Management Association (KMA)
2) KM Mentor was the prior company of Douglas Weidner before he founded the KM Institute. He was delivering certification training for the Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro)
Type: 1-11 hours, 1-6 days, English language, Public KMedu, Blended Learning KMedu, Face-to-face KMedu, In-house KMedu, India (IND), Nigeria (NG), Non-degree KMedu, Offers from Training Providers, Online KMedu, Training Providers: Certifications, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (GB), United States of America (USA)
Tags: "KMedu Groups", A.J. Rhem & Associates, Beijing Rown Technology* / IKMI China*, blended leaning, blended learning, certification, change leadership, change management, Change Masters International, chapters, collaboration, communication, community management, Cross Borders Development Consultants, Dana Winner, DouglasConnect / IKMI Switzerland, IKMI India*, IKMI Iraq*, IKMI Malaysia*, IKMI United Kingdom*, iknowma* / IKMI Australia*, information architecture, innovation, Innovation Development and Management Consultants, Insight Solutions and Services Company* / IKMI Kuwait*, International Knowledge Management Certification Authority (IKMCA), KM leadership, KM Mentor*, knomacons* / IKMI Romania*, knowledge capture, knowledge management, Knowledge Management Institute (KMI), Knowledge Management Institute of Canada (KMI Canada), Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro), knowledge transfer, Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM) / IKMI Malaysia, master classes, MindCirclez Management Solutions / IKMI Jordan*, Phillips Consulting, Pioneer Spirit International* / IKMI Benelux*, search, seminars, social business, Social KM, Tarig Eltayeb Elamin, taxonomies, TFPL, The KNOWledge Network Brasil, training, Tuesday People* / IKMI Singapore*
* Provider does no longer offer any KMedu; This is a recurring conference
** This recurring conference / KMedu offer is discontinued