Knowledge Management Ambassadors at the Hong Kong Police Force
Abstract: More than 50 officers appointed by the Director of the Police College either as Peer Advisers or Knowledge Management (KM) Administrators received their first induction training at the Aberdeen Foundation Training Centre on August 3. All of them aspired to make a difference and prepared themselves as Ambassadors of the Force KM system.
This was the first specifically designed training programme for the voluntary KM cadre, aiming at equipping them with the general understanding of KM concept, its development in the Force, as well as practical tips for facilitating knowledge-centric discussion.
OffBeat News: New KM Ambassadors get induction training. OffBeat, Issue 901, August 19, 2009 to September 1, 2009.
Copyright © Hong Kong Police Force. All rights reserved.
- OffBeat News: Be a key player in passing torch of Force knowledge! OffBeat, Issue 892, April 8, 2009 to April 28, 2009
- OffBeat News: New KM Ambassadors complete training. OffBeat, Issue 923, July 14, 2010 to July 27, 2010
- OffBeat News: New KM Champions appointed for wider coverage. OffBeat, Issue 980, November 21, 2012 to December 4, 2012
- OffBeat News: KM Ambassadors attend Induction Programme. OffBeat, Issue 990, May 15, 2013 to May 28, 2013
- OffBeat News: A Unique Story of ‘Police Yung Shu Tau’. OffBeat, Issue 1014, May 7, 2014 to May 20, 2014
- OffBeat News: Force co-hosts KM Seminar for Government Directorate Officers. OffBeat, Issue 1056, February 3, 2016 to February 23, 2016
- OffBeat News: The KM journey the Force has trekked. OffBeat, Issue 1011, March 2014 ff – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.
- OffBeat News: KM Beat Series. OffBeat, Issue 1035, March 2015 ongoing – Part 1, […]
- CSN Close up: Hong Kong Police Force lauded as Knowledge Management champions. Civil Service Newsletter, Issue 89, February 2014
Tags: annual KM conversations, appointment ceremony, casebooks, exit debriefing, Hong Kong Police College, Hong Kong Police Force, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU), induction day, KM administrator, KM certificate programs, KM champion, KM database, KM roles, KM training, knowledge café, knowledge creation, knowledge management, knowledge management ambassador, knowledge management officer, Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE), peer advisor, police force, practices and experience acquisition kiosk, storytelling, volunteer« Previous Article Next Article »