The Knowledge Management for Development Forum (KM4Dev Forum) is the annual face-to-face meeting/workshop of the Knowledge Management for Development Community (KM4Dev). It is conducted to:
- provide a venue for Knowledge Management practitioners working in the area of development cooperation to interact, network, learn, and share experiences and concerns on creating, disseminating, transferring, and managing knowledge and information; and
- benefit the knowledge workers who will learn, create, and embed development knowledge into business processes and in drafting and designing effective programs.
- 2017, KM4Dev_Seattle_2017
Related: KM4Dev event, Apr 2, Geneva prior to the Knowledge for Development: Global Partnership Conference 2017, Apr 3-4
- 2016, km4dev-2016-vienna-event
- 2014, die-gdi.de/veranstaltungen/knowledge-for-development/
- 2000-2013, km4dev.org/notes/Workshops