Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession (KM Legal US)*
Oct 26, 2016 - Oct 27, 2016
, New York, NY, USA
The site will be updated and linked with the KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The Knowledge Management for the Legal Profession (KM Legal US) will feature real-world case studies featuring a myriad of perspectives from some of today’s leading law firms.
This conference was designed to help you
- Interpret the role and impact of the human element both as the expertise provider and also as the user of Knowledge Management systems
- Integrate and embed Knowledge Management activities and initiatives across various disciples within the organization – to deliver value and support to a myriad of firm functions
- Break down dysfunctional ‘silos’ within the organization for successful Knowledge Management implementation and integration
- Strategically increase value along the Knowledge Management spectrum by taking inventory of your knowledge resources, tools and processes
- Translate Knowledge Management into value added services for clients
* This is a recurring conference
** This recurring conference is discontinued