The Conference Board of Canada Knowledge Management Conference (CBoCKM)
Mar 3, 2016 - Mar 4, 2016 , Toronto, ON, Canada
The site will be updated and linked with the KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
At the Conference Board of Canada Knowledge Management Conference (CBoCKM) you’ll hear about the role and value of knowledge management, best practices for metrics, how knowledge management is linked to collaboration and innovation, and how it contributes to superior organizational performance.
Leading KM organizations will share their cases, including lessons learned, what they do and how they do it.
Meet the experts, share your challenges, and get a new perspective on the full potential of your KM initiatives. Learn from best practice examples and case studies how to develop and optimize your program, from metrics and systems design to technology, processes, and programs.
- Knowledge Management Conference 2016, March 3-4, 2016, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Conference theme: Technology, Collaboration and Innovation
- Knowledge Management Conference, December 11-12, 2002, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Conference theme: Advancing Knowledge Management for Competitive Advantage
- Knowledge Management Conference 2002, April 16-17, 2002, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Conference theme: Driving Business Results through Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Conference 2001, May 1-2, 2001, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Conference theme: Building and Managing Your Organization’s Destiny
* This is a recurring conference
** This recurring conference is discontinued