Dublin Core Meta Data Initiative 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Communities & Task Groups
- DCMI Knowledge Management Community* (2007-2014)
The DCMI Knowledge Management Community is a forum for individuals and organisations with an interest in the application and use of the Dublin Core standard in knowledge management.
- DMCI Networked Knowledge Organization Systems (NKOS) Task Group (2009-2013)
The DCMI/NKOS Task Group targets to develop a Dublin Core Application Profile for KOS resources based on the work the NKOS group members have already done during the last decade. The application profile will be further tested by professionals and researchers.
Meetings & Workshops
- DCMI Community and Task Group Meetings at the DC conference
- DCMI Community and Task Group Workshops at the DC conference
- DC-2006: International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications, 3-6 October 2006, Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico
Metadata for Knowledge and Learning
- DC-2003: International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications, 28 September-2 October 2003, Seattle, Washington, USA
Supporting Communities of Discourse and Practice – Metadata Research & Applications