No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Gurteen Knowledge Conference (GKC) is a one-day UK conference on Knowledge Management delivered by the popular Knowledge Management consultant David Gurteen and BizMedia. It is designed for CKO/Knowledge Managers, KM Project Managers, Information Managers, Research Managers, Innovation leaders, Heads of Strategic Management, IT Directors/Managers, Management consultants, HR/training professionals, Business development/marketing professionals.
- Topics Covered: Knowledge Management, Creativity, Innovation, Social Networking, Complexity, Communities
- Conference Language: English
- Organizer: Gurteen Knowledge in association with BizMedia.
- Web Channels: #gkc
- 7th Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 17 – 18 May, 2005, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Making Knowledge Work
- 6th Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 2nd December 2004, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Learning to Fly: Practical knowledge management from leading and learning organisations
- 5th Gurteen Knowledge Conference 1), 29th September, 2004, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Exploiting Social Networking in Organisations
- 4th Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 29th June, 2004, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Creativity and Innovation
- 3rd Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 3rd March, 2004, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Managing Organizational Complexity
- 2nd Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 26th November, 2003, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Knowledge, Communities and Networks
- 1st Gurteen Knowledge Conference, 1st June, 2003, London, United Kingdom
Conference Theme: Using Knowledge Productively