No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Queensland Knowledge Management Forum (QKM or QLD KM Forum) is a group of Knowledge Management practitioners mostly based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The group meets monthly face-to-face and interacts regularly through its virtual environment.
The Queensland Knowledge Management Forum offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Monthly face-to-face (Breakfast) meetings 1)
- August 2014: Knowledge Management Australia Debrief (Breakfast w. IIM)
- Jun 2014: Accelerating the use of social media to share and collaborate within a professional services organisation (with IIM)
- Mar 2014: Jardine Lloyd Thompson: Implementing a Knowledge Management strategy and program
- Aug 2013: The Jardine Lloyd Thompson Knowledge Management Journey (CANCELLED); 2013 KM Australia Congress Synopsis
- May 2013: Perspectives, insights, experiences: Daan Hannessen, Group Knowledge Manager for the global enginnering firm, Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM)
- Aug 2012: Knowledge Management Australia Debrief
- Jul 2012: Knowledge, Information & Learning in Tertiary Education
- May 2012: QKM Breaky – PM Lessons Learned: A research journey
- Apr 2012: Department of Transport and Main Roads Knowledge Management Strategy & DTMR Visit
- Feb 2012: Organizational Zoo metaphor cards
- Jan 2012: Innovative Intranets
- Nov 2011: A Leader’s Framework for Decision Making
- Oct 2010: A Network Analysis of the actKM Community of Practice
- Feb 2006: Social Software: What does it mean for enterprise knowledge management systems?
- Jul 2004: Knowledge Management Case-Study – Bechtel
- Jun 2004: Forward Planning and a Knowledge Management Quiz
- Mar 2004: Knowledge Management in Professional Services and Case Studies
- Feb 2004: David Rymer, the Director of Knowhow at MinterEllison Lawyers
- Queensland Information Management Joint Conference, 15 March 2011, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
(jointly organized by Records and Information Professionals Australia (RIM PA), Australian Society of Archivists (ASA), Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA), Queensland Knowledge Management Forum (QKM Forum), Australasian Law Librarians Association (ALLA) – Queensland Division)