No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
UBM TechWeb, formerly TechWeb and CMP Technology, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- E2 Conference (E2)**
The E2 Conference (E2 Social & E2 Innovate), formerly the Enterprise 2.0 Conference (e2conf) in Boston & Santa Clara, are the place to step back and rethink what the influences of social, mobile, analytics, cloud and big data mean for business, and to find out what’s next in enterprise apps. Enterprise 2.0 will bring together key IT and business leaders tasked with making decisions about the future of their organization’s enterprise applications strategy.
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, June 9-12, 2008, Boston, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, June 22-25, 2009, Boston, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, November 2-5, 2009, San Francisco, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, June 14-17, 2010, Boston, MA, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, November 8–11, 2010, Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, June 20-23, 2011, Boston, MA, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, November 14-17, 2011, Santa Clara, USA
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, June 18-21, 2012, Boston, MA, USA
- E2 Innovate, November 12-15, 2012, Santa Clara, CA, USA
- E2 Conference, June 17-19, 2013, Boston, MA, USA
- Web2.0 Summit** 1)
Web 2.0 Summit, formerly the Web 2.0 Conference, is an exclusive annual event that connects the business leaders, big thinkers, and innovative technologists who are shaping the future of the Web. Attendance to Web 2.0 Summit is by invitation only to maintain an intimate setting and foster dialogue among all participants.
- Web2.0 Expo** 2)
Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and tradeshow for everyone who cares about embracing and extending the opportunities created by Web 2.0 technologies.
Online Events, Interactive Webinars
- E2 Virtual Events (Live & On-Demand)
- September 2012: Unlock the Transformative Power of Enterprise Innovation
- February 2012: Social Analytics: The Bridge to Business Value
- September 2011: Successful Use Cases in the Collaborative Enterprise
- February 2011: Leverage Social Software and a Culture of Collaboration to Drive Business Performances
- E2 Webcasts (Live & On-Demand)
- June 2012: Harnessing the Power of Technology Innovation for Business Process Improvement
- May 2012: How to Engage Customers in a Multi-Channel World
- April 2012: The Management 2.0 Challenge: How will YOU Reinvent Management in Your Organization?
- March 2012: Rebalancing the IT-User Relationship: The Business Value in Consumerization
- November 2, 2011: Mobile Collaboration Strategy: Don’t Leave Social Software at the Office
- October 2011: It’s Not the Field, It’s the Players
- July 2011: TEVA Pharmaceutical: A Case Study on Spontaneous Association Leveraging Enterprise Social Software
- July 2011: The Connected Enterprise
- June 2011: Business Drivers for Social Software in the Enterprise:
- May 2011: Honing your social antenna: improve effectiveness and reduce costs by becoming a more social business
- April 2011: Security Essentials for Collaboration in the Enterprise
- March 2011: The Social Business Paradigm
- March 2011: Building the Foundation for a Successful Enterprise 2.0 Strategy
- December 2010: Developing a Cutting Edge Social Enterprise Software Strategy that Leverages Your SharePoint Investment
- October 2010: Leveraging Social Software for Increased Employee
- September 2010: Making the Leap from Social to Enterprise Business Networking
- September 2010: Social Software For Business Performance
- July 2010: Transforming Your Business with Enterprise Social Networks
- June 2010: Collaboration in the Cloud: How it Can Work for Your Business