No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Israeli Knowledge Management Forum, formerly the Israeli Knowledge Managers Forum, 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Monthly Face-to face and virtual meetings on topics in knowledge management
– Jun 2018: Summer Meeting – a mini conference (3 hours; Host (WIZO) presentations on Knowledge Management & guest lecture : Relationship between innovation and knowledge management)
– Jan 2018: ISO/DIS 30401 Knowledge Management systems – Requirements. Draft International Standard
– Dec 2017: Lessons on implementing Knowledge Management in organisations
– Aug 2017:…
– Dec 2015: Reporting on knowledge management overseas – conferences and more
– Jul 2013: Knowledge Management at Israel Electric Co. & keynote by Prof. Ilan Talmud
– Dec 2013 (Winter Meeting, virtual): International conferences – updates, insights and trends
– Oct 2013: Meeting & Workshop on Gamification
– Jul 2013 (Summer Meeting): …
– Dec 2012 (Winter Meeting, virtual): Impressions and Insights in Knowledge Management Worldwide
– Jul 2012: Wikipedia and Wiki
– Dec 2011 (Winter Meeting, virtual): Crowdsourcing the Wisdom of Crowds
– Nov 2011 (Morning Meeting, Microsoft): Leveraging sharepoint capabilities and creating a shared and comfortable working environment with outlook
Sep 2011 (periodic Meeting): Knowledge management applications at Amdocs
– Dec 2010: Knowledge management in an intra-organizational social network, as a tool for exponential acceleration in innovation
– May 2009: Integration of WEB2.0 in organizational knowledge management activities – reality or legend ?!
- Annual UnConference of the Israeli Knowledge Management Forum (KMISR)