Sajjad ur Rehman; Haya Sumait: KM Modules: An Analysis of Coursework. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM) , Volume: 9, Issue: 4 (2010) pp. 377-385
Copyright © World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.
- Sajjad ur Rehman, Abdus Sattar Chaudhry, and Sakeena A. Al-Alawi: KM Coursework: Pooled Judgments of Experts. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM) , Volume 12, Issue 02, 2013 Purchase »
- Sajjad ur Rehman, Sakeena A. Al-Alawi and Abdus Sattar Chaudhry: Validation of Knowledge Management Modules for Curriculum Design. Singapore Journal of Library & Information Management, Vol. 42 2013, pp. 22-45. Full text »
- Sakeena A. Al-Alawi: Validation of KM Modules for Curriculum Design. 17th Annual Conference of the Special Libraries Association, Arabian Gulf Chapter (SLA-AGC 2011), Muscat, Oman, 08-11 March 2011
- Rehman, S., and Chaudhry, A.S. & Al-Alawi, S.: Validating KM coursework: an analysis of best practices. ICKM 2010: The 7th International Conference on Knowledge Management, 22-23 October 2010, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Sajjad ur Rehman and Haya Sumait: KM Modules in Graduate Degree Programs: An Analysis. World Library and Information Congress: 75th IFLA General Conference and Assembly. LIS Education in Developing Countries Pre-Conference. August 19-21, 2009, Milan, Italy
- Sajjad Rehman and Haya Sumait: KM Modules in Graduate Degree Programs: An Analysis. ICKM 2008: The 7th International Conference on Knowledge Management, October 23-24, 2008, Columbus, USA