Networked, Competent & Trustworthy
In 2013 and 2015, the KMedu Hub is listed as Top 100 and Top 50 influencer in Knowledge Management. In 2016, Boris Jaeger, the KMedu Hub’s initiator, is listed as thought leader in Knowledge Management. (Removed by own request in 2021) At least since 2018 the KMedu Hub is rated #3 authority in Knowledge Management.
The Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) is the independent source and unique place where to find and promote Knowledge Management education and training worldwide. It is created for KMedu Seekers, KMedu Providers, and the KM Community. Future Projects to extend and supplement the Hub are in the planning. Learn more about what the KMedu Hub is for…
- university programs, certifications, certificates, seminars, workshops, round tables, or webinars to boost your career or to improve your Knowledge Management skills,
internships, student trainee openings, thesis offers, and PhD studentships to support your Knowledge Management education(Not yet available!), or
- Knowledge Management conferences to catch up on the latest trends an developments in Knowledge Management.
To ease the decision which educational and training opportunities in Knowledge Management best suits the needs the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) provides:
- search for opportunities by multiple criteria (e.g. country, degree, duration, price, delivery format),
- literature, media (videos, podcasts, webinars), and other resources related to Knowledge Management education and its providers, and
- discussions about Knowledge Management education and providers on the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) and its social network communities on twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and XING
- KMedu provider / KM conference page, (featured / headline) KMedu offer / event / job opening / resource post (i.e. entry),
- text link ad / banner on various pages (e.g. regional KMedu providers’ pages)
- advertising with Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub)’s social network communities on twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and XING (e.g. import of your RSS feed, create event pages)
- link exchange with providers who offer free or low-rate Knowledge Management education, sponsors, and other non subject related parties interested to advertise on the Knowledge Management Hub (KMedu Hub)
To assure the visibility of Knowledge Management education providers and offers on the world wide web and to the relevant target group the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) will:
- design your advertising according to the rules of search engine optimization (SEO) – on-site and off-site,
- deliver Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) website updates to the affiliated social network communities and partner sites, and
- constantly (but not agressively) promote the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) and it’s website updates to various other groups relevant to the target market
By supporting the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) the Knowledge Management community will help itself to make its domain more attractive. Knowledge Management education providers, which are also a part of the Knowledge Management community, can provide support by advertising with the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub), other parties interested in the successful dissemination of the Knowledge Management domain by sponsoring/donating the ongoing development of the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub).
- KMedu Hub job board:
A page where providers of internships, student trainee openings, thesis offers, and PhD studentships in the field of Knowledge Management can post their vacancies
- KMedu Hub career resource guide:
A page on the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) with hints where to find information about the Knowledge Management career path and glossary of relevant terms.
- KMedu Hub personalization:
A private space where interested parties can register for free, edit their profile, save their favorite Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) content, etc. This space could be extended to a social network some day.
- KMedu alumni:
Referring to former Knowledge Management education and training students from a corresponding Knowledge Management education or training offer page so that interested parties can contact them to learn about the experience with this offer and provider, respectively.
- KMedu book series:
In order to bundle literature relevant to Knowledge Management education the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) wants to establish a Knowledge Management education book series, starting with a World Directory of Knowledge Management Education and a collection of articles relevant to Knowledge Management education. Interested to become the publisher!?
- KMedu accreditation authority:
As knowledge is a slippery concept it is also Knowledge Management. The field is dominated by extremely different views arising from the many disciplines involved. Thus it is very difficult to assess Knowledge Management education offers with regard to quality issues – for Knowledge Management education seekers but also for traditional accrediting agencies.
In order to develop widely accepted standards for Knowledge Management education and to assure the quality of Knowledge Management education offers the Knowledge Management Education Hub (KMedu Hub) wants to establish a conglomerate of people and institutions – the IKMEC – with expertise in Knowledge Management and Knowledge Management education, respectively. Interested to get involved!?
- KMedu App:
Development of an application software for mobile devices with which KMedu seekers can search and find appropriate Knowledge Management education and training opporunities on the way.