No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Forrester Research offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Forrester’s Content & Collaboration Forum**
Forrester’s Content and Collaboration Forum (CC Forum) will explore what current demand for more portable, social workplace experiences means for your workplace strategy. The Forum will share the latest trends in technology adoption and how firms forge better business outcomes from a more mobile, social, and virtual workforce. Learn how traditional collaboration platforms like SharePoint, social technology tools, and content systems will adapt to meet the new demands of virtual work. In the Forrester style you’ve come to expect, this event will combine practical but forward-looking advice on preparing for the workplace of the future.
To capitalize on this shift, participants in this Event will learn:
- Winning strategies to engage a more mobile, social workforce. Workplace experiences increasingly shape customer experiences. Hear from analysts, industry experts, and senior leaders on how they’ve provided managers and employees with the tools they need to delight customers.
- The future of mobile workforce technology adoption. Forrester’s unprecedented Workforce Forrsights data on information workers sheds new light on the future workplace. Take a peek into the latest social, mobile, and collaboration tools and trends that employees and customers will use to engage, interact, and co-create.
- How to adapt your collaboration and content strategies to a virtual future. The age of pads, pods, droids, and playbooks has thus far left traditional collaboration tools like SharePoint in the Stone Age. Get Forrester’s take on whether essential collaboration capabilities will survive the mobile workforce evolution and what you can do about it now.
- Forrester’s Content & Collaboration Forum 2011, September 22-23, 2011, Boston, MA, USA
Conference Theme: Unleash the Mobile Workforce
The Content & Collaboration Panel Of 2011 Awards Winners; ConocoPhillip Keynote; Kraft Foods Keynote; Planning For The Future Of Work Begins Now; Harnessing Voices In Your Workplace For Competitive Advantage
Envisioning The Future Of Work (Managing The Generational Shift: Strategies For Making Gen Yers Successful; Mobile Content And Collaboration: The Vendors’ Point Of View; Mobile Collaboration – Like Peanut Butter And Jelly; Benchmark Your Mobile Readiness; Build A Road Map To Serve Your Remote And Mobile Workforce; The Personal Cloud Is Coming: Understand How This Important Market Will Affect Your Employees)
Extending Workplace Strategies To The Age Of Distributed Work: Creating Global And Local Content Strategies: Mobile, Multilingual, And More; Should You Move Your Email And Collaboration To The Cloud?; Lessons From NEO: The Road To A New Forrester.com; SharePoint’s Path To A More Mobile And Social Future; Framing An All-Up Video Strategy For Collaboration, Communications, Training, And Self-Service; The Customer Experience Mobile Conundrum: Web Versus App; Mobilize Your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategy)
One-On-One Meetings With Forrester Analysts
Pre-Forum Workshops (Sep 21):
Transforming For An Agile Application Delivery; Social Business Strategy; Building A Successful Information Architecture Practice
- Forrester’s Content & Collaboration Forum 2010, October 7-8, 2010, Washington, DC, USA
Conference Theme: The New Leadership Imperative For Content & Collaboration (CC) Professionals: Engage. Innovate. Accelerate
The Empowerment Manifesto: Give Employees What They Need To Solve Customer Problems; Putting IT Consumerization To Work At General Motors; Orchestrating Your Multichannel Engagement Strategy; Unleashing the Value of People and Information at BAE Systems
Empowering people with technology (The Current State Of Collaboration In The Cloud; Transforming Today’s Intranet Into Tomorrow’s Information Workplace; Making iPad Work In The Enterprise; Charting Your Enterprise Social Strategy; Leveraging Office In SharePoint; Video-Enabling Your Employee HEROes)
Optimizing content and collaboration (Tapping The Promise Of Search-Based Applications; Enterprise Content Management: State Of Practice, Enterprise Expectations, And Best Practices; Aligning Search And Taxonomy Projects With Business Objectives; The New Leadership Opportunity for Content & Collaboration Professionals; Making Multichannel Real; Selecting A Message Archiving Solution — What’s Best For You?)
One-On-One Meetings With Forrester Analysts
Pre-Forum Workshops (Oct 6):
Creating Your SharePoint Strategy; Integrate Best Practices In Requirements And Quality To Build Better Software