No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The International Institute for Knowledge & Innovation (I2KI or IIKI), formerly the Institute for Knowledge & Innovation (IKI) and Institute of Knowledge Management (IKM), both at George Washington University (GWU), offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Institute for Knowledge and Innovation – South-East Asia (IKI-SEA)1)
- Mountain Quest Institute
Business Alliance Partners
- Applied Knowledge Sciences
- KM Institute
- Certified Technologist in Emerging Technologies
(was: Converging Technology Impact Assessment (CTIA) Certification; In collaboration with IdeaGist, Pakistan)
IIKI Online Educational Series
- Leading in Extraordinary Times
- May 2023: #1 Our Extraordinary Times (Overview)
- May 2023: #2 The Storm is Here: Consequences of Climate Change (Science-driven leadership)
- May 2023: #3 Hindsight to Foresight Value Driven Strategic Planning
- Jun 2023: #4 Change & Innovation Leadership
- Jun 2023: #5 Is Dialog Missing in Conversational Leadership?
- Jun 2023: #6 Adaptive Leadership Decision-Making for Enterprise Transformation
- Jun 2023: #7 The Virtual Organization is Here –Now to Make it Work!
- Jul 2023: #8 The Way Forward Conversation
- Leading the Blind/Sighted Enterprise
- Oct 2022: #1 New Thinking: Actionable insights on thinking, decision-making, and the cognitive enterprise (Topics: A Digital Enterprise; The Enterprise of the Future)
- Nov 2022: #2 Barriers to Change: Leading and becoming more resilient during times of crisis, chaos, and disruption (Topics: Stuck; Disruptive Technologies)
- Nov 2022: #3 Shifting Consciousness: Perspectives on managing knowledge, change, and innovation in a hyper-turbulent enterprise environment (Topics: The Democratic Enterprise; Story Thinking)
- Nov 2022: #4 The Way Forward: A Conversation: Expert panel wrap-up and Open Forum