No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The International Legal Technology Association’s Knowledge Management Peer Group (ILTA), formerly known as LawNet, the VS Legal Users Group and the PSS Users Group, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- ILTA Knowledge Management (KM) Peer Group 1)
Events & Webinars
- …on topics in legal knowledge management technology organized by the ILTA Knowledge Management (KM) Peer Group
ILTA Virtual Roundtables
– 2017-07: Continuing the Discussion – Changing Knowledge Management Priorities
– 2017-06: Emerging Technologies Discussion
– 2017-02: Starting and Optimizing Knowledge Management Programs: Perspectives Across the Spectrum
– 2012-06: Starting a Knowledge Management Program at Your Firm
– 2012-05: Technology & Trends in Legal Knowledge Management (in co-operation with Thomson Reuters)
Quarterly knowledge management (KM) virtual roundtable
– 2017-11 (1st): Knowledge Management Discussion: KM Programs for Everyone!
- International Legal Technology Association Conference (ITLACON)
– Conference track/educational session and Communities of Interest networking event organized by the Knowledge Management (KM) Peer Group