Kent State University offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
College of Communication & Information, School of Library & Information Science, Information Architecture and Knowledge Management Department
- Online Certificate in Knowledge Management (Web-Enabled E-Learning Knowledge Management (Post Bachelor’s) Graduate Certificate)
- Master of Science in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management (IAKM) (Concentrations: Health informatics, Knowledge management, User experience design)
- Master of Library and Information Science and Master of Science in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management (M.L.I.S./M.S., with a concentration in health informatics, knowledge management or user experience design)
- Combined Bachelor’s-Master’s Degree
- Ph.D. in Communication & Information (Area of study: Knowledge Management)
- (online) Master of Science in Knowledge Management
- (online) Master of Science & Master of Library and Information Science in Knowledge Management
- Individual Knowledge Management Courses as Continuing Education
- KM@KSU Webinars
- Knowledge Management Education Forum (KMEF) Community** 1)
The Knowledge Management Education Forum (KMEF) is an on-going, annual dialog to identify and grow consensus on the knowledge management body of knowledge, competencies, roles and curriculum.
- Knowledge Management Education Forum Summit (KMEF Summit)**
The Knowledge Management Education Forum Summit brings together educators in the field of knowledge management to share their thoughts about how Knowledge Management is taught and how students learn Knowledge Management.
- KM Education Forum, First Annual Summit, May 5-6, 2011, Washington, DC
- KM Education Forum, Second Annual Summit, 26.-27.07.2012, Washington, DC
- Knowledge Sciences Symposium** 2)
The Knowledge Sciences Symposium aims to bring together knowledge management thought leaders from businesses and organizations, technology sector, academia, civil society organizations and the broader workforce to assist the University in designing a Knowledge Sciences Center.
- Knowledge Sciences Symposium, September 4-5, 2013, Kent State University, Canton, Ohio, USA
- Knowledge Sciences Symposium, September 10-11,2013, National Transportation Library, Washington, D.C., USA
- Knowledge Sciences Symposium WNY 2015, October 08-09, 2015, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, New York, USA