No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
KMA Knowledge Management Associates (KM Associates oder KMA) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Knowledge Management Academy
- Zertifikatslehrgang Wissensmanagement (Zertifizierter Wissensmanager) 1)
- Knowledge Management Certificate Training (Certified Knowledge Manager)1)
Kurse in deutscher Sprache
- Knowledge Management (KM) Executives Lounge (3 1/2 Std. Abendveranstaltung)
- Knowledge Management (KM) Briefing** (1/2 Tag) 2)
Courses in English language
- Knowledge Management Executives Lounge (3 1/2 hours evening event)
- Knowledge Management Briefing** (Half-day) 2)
- “Knowledge Management Essentials” for International Organizations and Corporations**
- KM Briefing (Half-day Briefing)
What is Knowledge Management and what is it good for?
- KM Essentials Training Course (Three-day Course)
How can Knowledge Management be implemented internationally?
- KM Advanced Training Course (Four-day Course)
How can global Knowledge Networks co-create the future?
- KM Briefing (Half-day Briefing)
Module: Zertifikatslehrgang Wissensmanagement
Inhouse- & Spezialseminare (auch in engl. Sprache)
- Smart knowledge products: How to present knowledge to customers and stakeholders.
- The Knowledge Report: How to integrate knowledge into the planning and reporting system.
- Knowledge Leadership: How to lead knowledge workers.
- Managing multi-stakeholder knowledge partnerships: How to initiate & keep momentum, create outputs & impact and sustain knowledge.
- Nov 2008: Wissen managen in Projekten – ein Praxisbeispiel von HP (Wien)
- Sep 2008: Knowledge Engineering erfolgreich implementieren (Wien)
- Jun 2008: Humankapital und Leadership in der Wissensgesellschaft (Wien)
- Mär 2008: Wissensbilanz Made in Austria – Bedeutung der Wissensbilanz und Praxisbeispiel Österreichischer Genossenschaftsverband (Wien)
- Knowledge for Development Partnership (K4DP) 3)
– Knowledge for Development Initiative (K4DI), Nigeria
- Knowledge Management Austria – Institut für Wissensmanagement 4)
- Wissenspartnerschaft Österreich – Plattform zur Entwicklung der Wissensgesellschaft in Österreich
- Knowledge Management for Development Austria
KM Academy > Competence Center Knowledge Engineering (2007-10)*
- Qualifizierungsprogramm Knowledge Engineering / Qualifizierung zum Knowledge Engineer**
- Grundlagen: Vorgehensmodelle und Methoden-Engineering; Anforderungsanalyse; Process Engineering; Knowledge Management-Systeme als integrierte Lösung
Vertiefung Grundlagen: Das V-Modell XT Grundlagen; Knowledge Mapping; Anforderungsmanagement; Projektmanagement
Vertiefung : “Strategie” (IT-Governance, Process Improvement Frameworks; IT Bewertung); “Systeme” (Business Intelligence und Data Warehouse Grundlagen; Data Warehouse Entwurf; Data Mining; Dokumentenmanagement-Systeme)
- 2007-2009: Seminare des Qualifizierungsprogramms Knowledge Engineering (In-House)
- 2010: Spezialseminar Knowledge Engineering
Certificates / Certification
- KMA Certificate in Knowledge Management (aka Certification in Knowledge, Learning and Innovation / Certified Knowledge Management Course)
- Knowledge Management (KM) Kompakt Kick-off
- Knowledge Management Essentials Training Course (aka Essentials Training Course in Knowledge, Learning and Innovation)
- Knowledge Management Advanced Training Course (aka Advanced Training Course in Knowledge, Learning and Innovation)
- Knowledge Management Excellence Programme (Kenya)
- KMA Briefing in Knowledge, Learning and Innovation
- KMA Briefing: Capturing knowledge before experts leave
- KMA Essentials Training Course in Knowledge Management / Knowledge, Learning and Innovation
- KMA Advanced Training Course in Knowledge Management / Knowledge, Learning and Innovation
- KMA Sparring in Knowledge Management
- KMA inhouse trainings / strategy workshops topics: Assessing the quality of your Knowledge Management Practice with a Knowledge Management Assessment; Defining policies and strategies in International Knowledge Management; Connecting Knowledge Workers and improving Knowledge Transfer; Implementing methods and tools for International Knowledge Management; Measuring the value and performance of Knowledge Management; Capturing critical Knowledge for sustainable performance; Transferring Knowledge of departing experts; Implementing Knowledge Management Awareness Campaigns; Establishing Knowledge Partnerships on a transnational level; Empowering Communities of Practice through the use of social media; Making use of big data for your knowledge-driven services
- KMA special topics seminars:
- Experts leave – knowledge stays
Implementing Knowledge Management with SharePoint
Knowledge Management in Projects
Train the Experts
Knowledge Management in Public Administration
Manage and Command International Knowledge Networks
Unlocking Creative Potential
Learning from the Future and Knowledge-based Management
Web 2.0 and Social Software
Knowledge Sharing with Large Group Methods
Knowledge-based Innovation Governance
Taking Stock and Control of Knowledge Resources
Knowledge Management in Mergers and Acquisitions
Establishing Knowledge Management in Business Procedures
Knowledge Cities and Knowledge Regions
(1 day, 1/2 day or 4 hours meeting and 4 days training (until 2019); 5 days training (since 2020))
The [City].Knowledge.Week is a series of events organized by Knowledge.City, a brand of KMA Knowledge Management Associates, the Knowledge for Development Partnership (K4PD), a non-profit controlled by KMA Knowledge Management Associates, and local partners around the world.
In general a week consists of a 4 days KMA Knowledge Management certificate training and a day, half day, or less than a half day meeting of the Global Knowledge for Development Partnership (K4DP) and the Austrian Knowledge Partnership (Wissenspartnerschaft Österreich), resp. (The Global Knowledge for Development Partnership meetings around the world are also counted as meetings of the Austrian Knowledge Partnership) In 2020 the whole knowledge week becomes a TRAINING WEEK. (Partnership meetings might degenerate as an evening side event.)
From time to time the “Knowledge for Development: Global or “Local” Partnership Conference”, a two days event, is also incorporated.
Knowledge Management (KM) Talks (regular 1.5-hours online-modules)
May 2020: Knowledge Economy in a Rapid Transition (Knowledge Hub Nigeria in collaboration with K4DI – Knowledge for Development Initiative)
Smart recommendations: A new killer-application in Knowledge Management?
Knowledge Management in multi-stakeholder partnerships and knowledge hubs
Advancing Knowledge Cities and Regions
Train the Expert: The 21st century knowledge skills
The Knowledge Report: An integrated approach to measuring and reporting
Nuclear Knowledge Management Institute (NKMI) > Nuclear KM Academy
- NKM Certification course
The Certificate Program in Nuclear Knowledge Management with its 2 modules is the essential qualification as a Nuclear Knowledge Manager.
– Knowledge Management and Leadership
– Knowlegdge Processes and Media
- NKM – Basic course on Knowledge Management training
- NKM course – Introduction of Knowledge Management in IMS of Nuclear Regulatory Organizations
- Knowledge Management for ISO 9001:2015
- Nuclear Knowledge Reports
- Workforce Planning
- Knowledge Loss Risk Management
- National Nuclear Knowledge Strategies
Center for International Knowledge Management* 6)
- Certification in International Knowledge Management
– Module 1: Strategic Analysis
– Module 2: Strategic choice of tools
– Module 3: Strategic implementation of International Knowledge Management
Special tailored workshops (1.5 days) on any of the following topics
- Knowledge chain process management
- Managing culture and change
- Succession planning and staff rotation policies
- Conducting exit interviews
- Conducting knowledge audits
- Knowledge capture
- Knowledge technology strategy