No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The biennial Rosatom Knowledge Management Forum (RKM Forum) aims to foster interdisciplinary worldwide dialogue on the state of the art Knowledge Management solutions and future agenda of integrating Knowledge Management tools into R&D, engineering and operations domains due to rapid advances in technology.
The RKM Forum is organized by the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation «Rosatom» and its Academy, 2012 in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), 2014 in cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation.
4th RKM Forum 2018 PLANNED
3rd RKM Forum 2016, 13-15 April 2016, Moscow, Russia
Conference Theme: Integrated Knowledge Management Solutions for R&D, Engineering, and Operations Societies
- Panel Discussions: Integrated Knowledge Management Solutions (1) to Facilitate Technology Development, (2) …for Value Creation Chain
- Conference Theme Sections: Integrated Knowledge Management Solutions (1) to Support Technology Transfer, (2) … to Facilitate Technology Development, (3) …for Value Creation Chain, (4) …for Knowledge Corporations, (5) Competency Model in Knowledge Management
- Professional Development Workshops (Apr 14): Not to be afraid to share knowledge; Understanding the five dimensions of knowledge and innovation 2016; Mobilizing the effectiveness of nuclear energy agencies: Learning from the most admired knowledge organizations in the world; How do organizations develop the right organizational and human capital competencies to best optimize their knowledge resources; Valuation of Innovative Technologies – Licensing Analogy based Approaches according to Employees’ Inventions Remuneration Calculation in Germany; Products, tools and services to support Nuclear Knowledge Management
- Business Simulator «Integrated Knowledge Management Solutions for Knowledge Corporations (day 3)
2nd RKM Forum 2014, 3 December 2014, Moscow, Russia
Conference Theme: Management of Intellectual Capital and Innovation
- Panel Discussions: Technological development management – how to form an investment technology portfolio; Knowledge Management – How to Preserve and Increase Technological Capitalization; Import substitution with export potential – transfer of knowledge in large projects
1st RKM International Conference 2012, 3-6 December 2012, Moscow, Russia
Conference Theme: Knowledge Management and Innovation: Learned Lessons from Technology Leaders
- Panel Discussions:
- Conference Theme Sections:
- Pre-conference Seminars/Masterclasses (Dec 3-4): …