No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Gilbert Center offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Live/On-Demand Online, Private In-House Seminars
- Nonprofit Knowledge Management Seminar (3×90 min.)
Section 1: The Logic of Learning: Planning Successful Knowledge Management Projects
Section 2: The Nimble Nonprofit: Building Readiness for Knowledge and Learning
Section 3: Communities of Practice: Empowering Nonprofits through Networks and Weblogs
- Building a Blog Network: Scaling Up Your Organizational Reach through the Voices of Your Community
- Online Community Organizing: Proven Techniques for Building Power, Leadership, and Connection
- The Voice of Your Community: The Strategic Role of Stakeholder-Generated Content
- Practical Collaboration: Working Together in the Age of Networks and Perpetual Connectivity
- Social Networking Strategies and Tactics: A Guide to Maximum Return and Minimum Lock-In