No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Twin Cities Knowledge Management Forum (TCKMF) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
(in general five times a year)
- Oct 1997 The Pillsbury Company
- Jan 1998: 3M
- Apr 1998: American Express
- Jun 1998: Northern States Power
- Aug 1998: Cargill
- Oct 1998: Medtronic, Inc.
- Dec 1998: St. Paul Company
- Feb 1999: H.B. Fuller
- Feb 1999: CEST & TCKMF
- Apr 1999: The Pillsbury Company
- Jun 1999: West Group
- Aug 1999: Unisys Corp.
- Oct 1999: Oracle
- Dec 1999: U of M
- Feb 2000: 3M
- Apr 2000: Control Data
- Jun 2000: St. Paul Cos.
- Feb 2001: Cargill
- Apr 2001: 3M
- Jun 2001: Xcel Energy
- Oct 2003: Social Networks, U of M MISRC
- Feb 2010: Business Use of Social Media, U of M MISRC
- Apr 2010: General Mills
- Feb 2013: Making Culture Change Stick/Change Fatigue, Ameriprise Financial
- Feb 2014: Influence of Knowledge Repository on Knowledge Work, U of M MISRC
- Jun 2014:
- Feb 2016: Honeywell
- May 2016: Measuring and Demonstrating Value of Knowledge management Initiatives, U of M MISRC
- Apr 2017: