No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Tryon and Associates offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Organizing Knowledge and Information: Principles and Practices for Enhanced Knowledge Retrieval (one-day workshop)
- Managing Organizational Knowledge: A Project-Centric Approach to Knowledge Management (two-day workshop/ one-day seminar)
- Managing Organizational Knowledge: 3rd Generation Knowledge Management … and Beyond! (two-day workshop/ one-day seminar)
- Project-based Knowledge Management: A Practical Approach to Managing Organizational Knowledge (two-day workshop/ one-day seminar)
Conference Talks / Lunch ‘n Learn Programs
- Emerging Trends in Knowledge Management: Capturing Organizational Knowledge Before it is Gone!
- 3rd Generation Knowledge Management … and Beyond!
- Project-centric Knowledge Management: Implementing Knowledge Management – One Project at a Time
- An Introduction To Managing Organizational Knowledge: A Project-Centric Approach to Knowledge Management
- Why Knowledge Management Matters To Your Organization and You!
- More Bricks, Less Straw: Improving Productivity of Knowledge Workers on Single-Time Efforts
- Enabling Effective… Knowledge Sharing and Reuse
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner! The Changing Face of Knowledge Management
- What’s YOUR Charter, Retaining Organizational Knowledge