No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Café Meetup group offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Knowledge Cafes, Virtual Open Houses, Worksops, etc.
- Aug 2018: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: How to Build Knowledge Management program to actual implementation (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC)); Orshy Organization Workshop: Strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations (Free)
- Jun 2018: How Can Learning be Activated Across Organizational Boundaries?; Conversational Leadership (Virtual Open House)
- May 2018: How do you Balance “Free Speech” and “Hurtful Speach”?
- Apr 2018: How Can Ecperts Share and Innovate Across Different Disciplines? (Online event)
- Feb 2018: Does Technology Help or Hurt our Ability to Learn?
- Nov 2017: How Does Virtial Leadership Work Across Generations?
- Oct 2017: How to Handle Difficult Conversations?
- Sep 2017: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: What is the Future of Knowledge management? (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC))
- Aug 2017: How do We Develop Critical, Strategic Thinkers Later in their Careers?
- Jul 2017: Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer – BAS Systems
- May 2017: (CANCELLED?) What’s the Future of Organizational Learning
- Apr 2017: Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?
- Mar 2017: (POSTPONED) Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?