No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Café Meetup group, also branded as the Gurteen Knowledge Café Club, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Knowledge Cafes, Virtual Open Houses, Workshops, etc.
- Oct 2020: Virtual Cafe: Dynamic ReTeaming – Coaching Teams Through Change
- Sep 2020: Virtual Cafe: What’s Knowledge Management really worth? Exploring a business case with a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Aug 2020: Virtual Cafe: How Can Knowledge Management increase Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Startup Landscape?
- Jul 2020: Virtual Cafe: What are the personal and organizational benefits of ISO 30401?
- Jun 2020: Virtual Cafe: What is fueling our inability to have the conversations to heal this country?
- May 2020: Virtual Cafe: How can you lead change in your organization? (especially virtual)
- Apr 2020: Virtual Cafe: How does “visual mapping” support decision making in organizations?
- Feb 2020: Virtual Cafe: How do Knowledge Management and Diversity & Inclusion Create a Shared Strategy?
- Oct 2019: Virtual Cafe: How can you use “Story Thinking” to improve Knowledge Sharing?
- July 2019: Virtual Cafe: How can you stimulate better conversation? (Johari Window model)
- Jun 2019: New International Standard for Knowledge Management (ISO 30401)
- May 2019: Virtual Cafe: What inspires you? Have you deeply considered your inspirational patterns?
- Apr 2019: Virtual Cafe: Shall we apply Project Management to Knowledge Management,or vice versa,or both?; (KMI Showcase: Come join us at the annual KM Showcase!)
- Mar 2019: Virtual Cafe: 40 Knowledge Management projects, only have funding for 5, where do you start?
- Oct 2018: Virtual Cafe: What does “embodied leadership” look like?
- Aug 2018: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: How to Build Knowledge Management program to actual implementation (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC)); Orshy Organization Workshop: Strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations (Free)
- Jun 2018: How Can Learning be Activated Across Organizational Boundaries?; Conversational Leadership (Virtual Open House)
- May 2018: How do you Balance “Free Speech” and “Hurtful Speach”?
- Apr 2018: How Can Ecperts Share and Innovate Across Different Disciplines? (Online event)
- Feb 2018: Does Technology Help or Hurt our Ability to Learn?
- Nov 2017: How Does Virtial Leadership Work Across Generations?
- Oct 2017: How to Handle Difficult Conversations?
- Sep 2017: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: What is the Future of Knowledge management? (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC))
- Aug 2017: How do We Develop Critical, Strategic Thinkers Later in their Careers?
- Jul 2017: Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer – BAS Systems
- May 2017: (CANCELLED?) What’s the Future of Organizational Learning
- Apr 2017: Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?
- Mar 2017: (POSTPONED) Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?