No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Café Meetup group, also branded as the Gurteen Knowledge Café Club, hosted by STRATactical International, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Knowledge Cafes, Virtual Open Houses, Workshops, etc.
- Feb 2022: Lessons that really work – what’s the case for Case Based Learning?
- Jan 2022: Does the Complexity of Today’s Working World Make you Feel In-Over-Your-Head? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Nov 2021: How do you map the path of knowledge, information, and decisions in your org? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Oct 2021: How Does a Systems Convening Perspective Inform Your Work? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Sep 2021: Knowledge Management is hard to measure, but what if we ask an Evaluation expert? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Aug 2021: People aren’t robots. How can we save the intellectual/emotional aspects of Knowledge Management? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jul 2021: Knowledge Management: Don’t start small. Start small AND usable. But how? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jun 2021: Is “Work Out Loud” limited by your local situation/environment, and if so, why? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- May 2021: Do KMers have a role in convening and caring for communities in the workplace? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Apr 2021: It’s Hard Enough for an Individual to Change, How Can an Organization Possibly Change? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Mar 2021: How does an Italian passionately draw an “organizational knowledge map”? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Feb 2021: A rose by any other name, how do we elevate Knowledge Management (KM)? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jan 2021: The Top 5 Lies We Tell Ourselves in Organizations (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Nov 2020: What is the most important conversation you need right now? (virtual open space)
- Oct 2020: Dynamic ReTeaming – Coaching Teams Through Change (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Sep 2020: What’s Knowledge Management really worth? Exploring a business case with a Chief Financial Officer (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Aug 2020: How Can Knowledge Management Increase Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Startup Landscape? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jul 2020: What are the personal and organizational benefits of ISO 30401? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jun 2020: What is fueling our inability to have the conversations to heal this country? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- May 2020: How can you lead change in your organization? (especially! virtual knowledge cafe)
- Apr 2020: How does “visual mapping” support decision making in organizations? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Feb 2020: How do Knowledge Management and Diversity & Inclusion Create a Shared Strategy? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Oct 2019: How can you use “Story Thinking” to improve Knowledge Sharing? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jul 2019: How can you stimulate better conversation? (Johari Window model) (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Jun 2019: New International Standard for Knowledge Management (ISO 30401)
- May 2019: What inspires you? Have you deeply considered your inspirational patterns? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Apr 2019: Shall we apply Project Management to Knowledge Management,or vice versa,or both? (virtual knowledge cafe); (KMI Showcase: Come join us at the annual KM Showcase!)
- Mar 2019: 40 Knowledge Management projects, only have funding for 5, where do you start? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Oct 2018: What does “embodied leadership” look like? (virtual knowledge cafe)
- Aug 2018: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: How to Build Knowledge Management program to actual implementation (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC)); Orshy Organization Workshop: Strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations (Free)
- Jun 2018: How Can Learning be Activated Across Organizational Boundaries?; Conversational Leadership (Virtual Open House)
- May 2018: How do you Balance “Free Speech” and “Hurtful Speach”?
- Apr 2018: How Can Ecperts Share and Innovate Across Different Disciplines? (Online event)
- Feb 2018: Does Technology Help or Hurt our Ability to Learn?
- Nov 2017: How Does Virtial Leadership Work Across Generations?
- Oct 2017: How to Handle Difficult Conversations?
- Sep 2017: Knowledge Cafe @gov930 KIDM Conference: What is the Future of Knowledge management? (Joint event with the Knowledge Management Community DC (KMCDC))
- Aug 2017: How do We Develop Critical, Strategic Thinkers Later in their Careers?
- Jul 2017: Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer – BAS Systems
- May 2017: (CANCELLED?) What’s the Future of Organizational Learning
- Apr 2017: Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?
- Mar 2017: (POSTPONED) Internaltional Learning – What’s Your Personal Culture?