No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Global Leaders Who Innovate Next Knowledge Summit (G-LINK) is organized by the Knowledge Management Global Network (KMGN) to get new ideas and solutions to the challenging problems you are facing in your organization.
Global Leaders Who Innovate Next Knowledge Summit (G-LINK Summit), October 4-6, 2017, Bangkok University, Bangkok, Thailand
(organized by the Institute for Knowledge and Innovation – South-East Asia, Bangkok University in partnership with the Knowledge Management Global Network)
Conference Theme: Leading Digital and Cultural Transformation
- (TED like, pecha kucha style) Lightning talks: The role of Gamification in digital and cultural transformation; Competing in a data-driven world; Mobilized knowledge – game changers in learning experiences; After action review: Why and whats Next; Harnessing shop floor knowledge – The Tata Steel way; Convergent Knowledge Nuggets; How to right the people side of business and innovation; The key role of KM in innovation corporate internal and external learning processes; KM ROCKs! (Ready Organisations Create Knowledge); Managing digital change in a financial environment
- Sharing and Co-Creation Circles
- Masterclasses: A methodology and platform for massive and digital collective intelligence with thousands of participants; Can games stimulate a cultural transformation that embeds digital agility?; Principles and Rules for developping Multicultural Virtual Co- Creative teams; The Evolving Role of KM and the KM Professional in the Digital Era- Industry 4.0, AI and more; Building and Sustaining a Community of Practice; Innovating with Big Data Analytics; The Intelligent Social Change Journey: Transformation and change in a connected world; The TIPS Innovation Profiling Workshop; Relearning how to learn – how to empower change and resilience in a digital economy
- Workshops (“Knowledge market”): Actionable Gamification using Octalysis; An Innovation Capabilities Model for Thailand; The learning processes involved in Business Ecosystem emergence and development; KM tactics toward becoming a Centre of Excellence; KM added value; Case Examples of Covert KnowNs (Technology); Designing Effective Lessons Learned Sessions to enable KM ROI; Using the Cynefin Decision Making Framework Effectively for KM; The Organizational Knowledge Sharing Framework from the World Bank; Communities of Practice: Nurturing the knowledge sharing & learning environment; Inquiry-based learning in digital and cultural transformations
- Success Stories: Siriraj Hospital – Thailand; Hong-Kong Police – Hong-Kong; ELF Printing Company – Russia
1st Global Learning Week, 26-30 Sep, 2016, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
(in conjunction with the Knowledge Management Singapore Conference, 29-30 Sep; co-organized with the Information and Knowledge Management Society)