Abstract: As the book Patricia Eng and I are writing takes shape – we spent a productive couple of days last week editing chapters and agreeing key points for those still to be completed – so my thoughts continue to evolve as to the future role (and skills needed) to be a Knowledge (and Information) Manager.
This week I am charged with delivering a provocative ‘wake up’ call when I speak to the annual conference of the Chartered Institute of Libraries & Information Professionals (CILIP). Here’s the gist of what I am going to say,…
Paul Corney: Future role of the Knowledge Manager: The Knowledgeur? knowledge et al, July 11, 2016
Copyright © knowledge et al.
- Paul J Corney: The changing KM landscape, the future of KM and our role in it as KM professionals. CILIP Conference, 13 July 2016, Brighton Presentation Slides »
- Patricia Lee Eng And Paul J. Corney: And Finally. In: Patricia Lee Eng And Paul J. Corney: Navigating the Minefield: A Practical KM Companion. ASQ, 2017: Ch 8 Preview » Purchase »
- Paul Corney: The future for Knowledge Managers? LinkedIn Pulse, 20 June 2017 Full text »
- James D.: From LinkedIn: The future for Knowledge Managers? actKM Discussion List, Jun 22, 2017 (5 comments) Discussion » (subscription required)
- (Watch out for event materials!) Paul J Corney: Masterclass: Getting your organisation ready for the new ISO KM Standard, and the evolving role of the Knowledge and Information Manager. 23 November 2017, ISKO Singapore Chapter, Singapore Event page »