Learning Tree International*
This is no official page!
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Learning Tree International, formerly Integrated Computer Systems, has offered the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Business Analysis Courses
- Introduction to Knowledge Management (3 days)
- Introduction to Knowledge Management: Creating a Knowledge Management model; When to employ Knowledge Management
- Building Knowledge Assets: Capturing expertise; Uncovering tacit knowledge; Sources of knowledge; Compiling knowledge assets
- Forming Communities of Practice: Facilitating communities of practice; Forming the community; Keeping the community going
- Creating Strategies for Success: Laying a solid foundation; Performing a Knowledge Management audit; Overcoming barriers and pitfalls; Tailoring a Knowledge Management strategy for your organization
- Implementing Knowledge Management: Measuring the value of Knowledge Management; Delivering a successful project