No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Socialware offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- International Conference on Social Software (BlogTalk)**
The International Conference on Social Software (BlogTalk) brings together different groups of people using and advancing the Internet and its usage: technical and conceptual developers, researchers with interdisciplinary backgrounds, and practitioners alike. It is designed to initiate a dialog between users, developers, researchers and others who share, analyse and enjoy the benefits of social software. The focus is on social software as an expression of a culture that is based on the exchange of information, ideas and knowledge. Moreover, we understand social software as a new way of relating people to people and to machines, and vice versa. In the spirit of the free exchange of opinions, links and thoughts, a wide range of participants can engage in this discourse.
- BlogTalk Galway 2010: Social Media Event, August 26-27, 2010, Galway, Ireland
- BlogTalk Asia 2009: 6th International Conference on Social Software, September 15-16, 2009, Jeju, Korea
- BlogTalk Cork 2008: 5th International Conference on Social Software, 3-4 March 2008, Cork, Ireland
- BlogTalk Reloaded Conference, October 2–3, 2006, Vienna, Austria
- BlogTalk Down Under Conference, May 19-22, 2005, Sydney, Australia
- BlogTalk 2.0: European Weblog Conference, July 5-6, 2004, Vienna, Austria
- BlogTalk: European Conference On Weblogs, May 23 – 24, 2003, Vienna, Austria