Abstract: Knowledge management spans numerous disciplines, so it is not surprising that graduate level programs in KM have their roots in diverse fields. Some have emerged from library science and focus on the management of information, including records management. Others come from an IT perspective and offer enterprise information systems or database management programs.
Abstract: We describe our progress extending the undergraduate Computer Science (CS) curriculum to include a deep understanding of techniques for information and knowledge management systems (IKMS). In a novel five-course sequence, students build and work with techniques for data mining, information retrieval, and text analysis, and develop a large-scale IKMS project. We teach in
Abstract: Although knowledge management (KM) has gained worldwide recognition as an important strategic imperative, its integration into academia has lagged. A review of the literature, as well as an examination of information systems (IS) curriculum models, was performed to determine how KM related courses are being integrated. The analysis revealed that KM is still
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V. (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- New South Wales Knowledge Management Forum (NSW KM Forum) Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1092 providers to discover, (more…)