No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI – Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Center for Scientific Documentation and Information (PDII – Pusat Dokumentasi dan Informasi Ilmiah) 1)
Beginner, 2 days
- 2008-09: Knowledge Management for Organizations
Advanced, 3 days
- 2009: Knowledge Based Organization
- 2008: Creating innovation in the organization
- 2007: Knowledge Creation for Innovation
- Dec 2007: Seminar: The Application of Knowlege to Create the Knowling Organization (Presentation of Research Results)
Scientific Professional Organization Communication Forum (FOPI – Forum Komunikasi Organisasi Profesi Ilmiah)
- Workshop on Knowledge Management in Research and Technology Organizations, 6-9 December 2004, Bedugul (Bali), Indonesia
(in cooperation with the World Association of Industrial and Technological Research Organizations)