No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
ICWE – Integrated Communications, Worldwide Events, formerly branded as ICWE – International Conferences, Workshops and Exhibitions, 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Global, Cross-sector Conference and Exhibition on Technology Supported Learning & Training (OEB Global)* 2)
- The annual OEB Global – The Global, Cross-sector Conference and Exhibition on Technology Supported Learning & Training taking place in Berlin, formerly the International Conference on Technology Supported Learning (and Training) (ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN), is the largest global e-learning conference and exhibition for the corporate, education and public service sectors. It is the key annual networking event for the international e-learning and technology-supported learning and training industry, attracting and bringing together experts in the vanguard of technology-enhanced learning from around the world.
- ONLINE EDUCA international conference series**
- 2007: ONLINE EDUCA MOSKOW
- 2000-2007: ONLINE EDUCA MADRID & BARCELONA
(2008 cancelled; instead 1° ONLINE EDUCA Iberoamérica Forum 2008 @ OEB)
- 1997: ONLINE EDUCA KOREA (Seoul)
- 1996-1997: ONLINE EDUCA ASIA (Singapore)
- International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training (eLearning Africa)*
- The International Conference & Exhibition on ICT for Education, Training & Skills Development (eLA or eLearning Africa), until 2018 the International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training (eLearning Africa or eLA), is the largest gathering of eLearning and ICT supported education and training professionals in Africa, enabling participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.