Kent State Seeks Professor in Knowledge Management
(Kent, OH, Nov. 19, 2017) The Kent State University (KSU) School of Information (the iSchool), nationally ranked in the Top 20 by U.S. News and World Report, seeks a senior level colleague for appointment as distinguished Goodyear Professor in Knowledge Management. The appointment is endowed by generous support from the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. The position reports to the director of our collegial, dynamic and growing school, which is part of the larger College of Communication and Information (CCI). CCI is unique in that it includes schools in communication studies, digital sciences, information, journalism and mass communication, and visual communication design. The iSchool offers four master’s degrees in health informatics, knowledge management, library and information science, and user experience design, as well as various related certificate programs. The iSchool also offers courses in a data science concentration in the School of Digital Sciences. iSchool programs are offered primarily online and attract students from across the U.S. and internationally. Read more »
Copyright © Kent State University.
- Stan Garfield: Passing of Thomas J. Froehlich, Ph.D. ‘SIKM Leaders Community’ @ Groups.io, 10/14/22. Read more »
- Kent State iSchool: School Of Information Appoints Goodyear Endowed Professor In Knowledge Management. Kent State University, School of Information, July 28, 2022. Read more »
- Thomas Froehlich: Faculty Opening for the Goodyear Professor in Knowledge Management at Kent State University. ‘SIKM Leaders Community’ @ Groups.io, 03/09/16. Read more »
- Lana Tupponce Real: Goodyear Professor (Information Architecture & Knowledge Management) — Kent State University, Kent, OH. University of Arizona (School of Information), 03/16/2016
Read more »
- Thomas Froehlich: Seeking advice for the KM Master’s degree at Kent State. ‘SIKM Leaders Community’ Yahoo! Group, November 18, 2015. Read more »
- Thomas Froehlich: IAKM Accepting Applications for Goodyear Professor Position. Kent State University (Information Architecture and Knowledge Management), Nov 2008. Read more »
- Rabab Al-Sharif: Professor’s ties reach worldwide: Bedford sees value of global connections. Kentwired.com, February 11, 2010
Read more »
- Thomas Froehlich: Applications for Goodyear Professorship in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management at Kent State. ‘SIKM Leaders Community’ @ Groups.io, 09/21/08. Read more »
- Thomas J. Froehlich: Faculty Position in KM at Kent State University. ASIS SIG Knowledge Management mailing list [sigkm-1], Sep 15, 2002 Read more »
2 Replies to “Kent State Seeks Professor in Knowledge Management”
Will you consider a candidate from Thailand?
Maybe! Just go to the official job ad and contact them. To ask your question, you may also want to join the discussion group of the SIKM Leaders Community. There Kent State also placed this ad.