Knoco’s ‘Bird Island’ Knowledge Management workshop
Full text from publisher »
Nick Milton, Tom Young: (Probably) the Longest Running KM Experiment in the world! Inside Knowledge, Volume 12 Issue 7, 2009: 10-15.
Copyright © Ark Group Ltd All rights reserved.
Full text (PDF w. figures) from authors
- Stephen Bounds: Critical Eye: Bird Island experiment claims to prove usefulness of KM. RealKM, 10 February 2016
- Stephanie Barnes: Does Knowledge Management Really Make a Difference? Missing Puzzle Piece Consulting Blog, February 1, 2016
- Nick Milton: Helping people FEEL the value of KM. Knoco Stories, 23 March 2015
- (UPDATE!?) Nick Milton: Helping people FEEL the value of KM – the KM “test drive”. Knoco Stories, 28 May 2020
- Nick Milton: The longest running KM experiment in the world proves KM value. Knoco Stories, 18 June 2014
- Nick Milton: How much difference does Knowledge make to performance? (the answer, up to 220%). Knoco Stories, 7 April 2014
- Tom Young: Probably the best way of demonstrating the value of knowledge management in the world. Knoco Insights, February 28, 2010
- Patrick Lambe: The Bird Island Game. Green Chameleon, 04/08/09
- Nick Milton: More results from the longest running KM experiment. Knoco Stories, 2 April 2009
- Nick Milton: The longest running KM experiment in the world? Knoco Stories, 1 April 2009