Spring 2010 applications are open for the 2 years online Master’s of Knowledge Management program. Last date to apply (pending any open slots) is December 23, 2009.
To successfully apply and be admitted to the Distance Learning Global Master’s Degree in Knowledge Management program, you must provide verification that you have satisfied the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher; OR
If undergraduate GPA is below 3.0., a passing score (50th percentile or higher) in the verbal section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); OR
A master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Successful completion of a university-level course in Statistical Probability and Interpretation, or comparable on-the-job training.
- Two to five years (or more) work experience in an organizational setting.
- Appropriate computer equipment and software that at least meets the minimum technical requirements listed below.
- For International Students: If you do not have a bachelor’s degree from a post secondary institution where English is the principal language of instruction, you will need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 on the paper exam or 213 on the computer-based exam is required for application.
- A short phone interview may be conducted with each applicant to clarify application information.