The International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Sciences (KSS), initiated and organized by the School of Knowledge Science of the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, is the annual meeting of the International Society for Knowledge and Systems Sciences (ISKSS), formally established at the fourth KSS in 2003. The KSS symposium aims to promote
Abstract: Introduction. As an emerging and multidisciplinary field, knowledge management (KM) has gained much popularity among academic and professional disciplines. Library and information science (LIS) embraced KM during the mid-nineties, and in the context of the adoption of KM, this study aims at exploring the current state of KM education offered by LIS schools.
Abstract: This paper provides an update of information science education at Nanyang Technological University through its Master of Science programme in Information Studies (IS). The program, which started in 1993, has undergone four curriculum revisions to keep it abreast with the demands of IS which is facing constant changes as a result of rapid
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V. (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- New South Wales Knowledge Management Forum (NSW KM Forum) Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1092 providers to discover, (more…)