No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Community Roundtable Connect (TheCR Connect) is the annual community summit organized by the The Community Roundtable (TheCR) and its network. TheCR Connect is a three-day learning conference exclusively for online community practitioners – those engaged in the development, implementation, management, and measurement of community initiatives.
It was (?) a vendor-free, intimate, interactive 2-days event/workshop designed to maximize participation – to ensure that open conversations flow freely between community practitioners.
In conjunction with the TheCR Connect Awards, a 1st day pre-conference reception and, since 2019, a pre-conference Community Solutions Showcase.
TheCR Connect 2020, October 27 – 29, 2020, Boston, MA, USA
- Pre-conference Community Solutions Showcase, Oct 27
- 5th TheCR Connect 2020 Awards
TheCR Connect 2019, September 23 – 25, 2019, Boston, MA, USA
Conference Theme: Community Leaders Ascend
- Pre-conference Community Solutions Showcase, Sep 23
- Conference Workshops: Show + Tell – Executive Dashboards (interactive session); Breakout Roundtables: Cultivating Community Leadership (Tables: Thinking Strategically About Community Careers; Wrestling with Internal Advocacy & Change Management; Locating and Activating External Advocates; Pitching Executives on Community Value)
- 4th TheCR Connect 2019 Awards
TheCR Connect 2018, September 30 – October 2, 2018, Boston, MA, USA
Conference Theme: Community Accelerates Organizational Transformation
- Conference Workshops: Interactive Roundtables (Surviving and Thriving During a Migration; Building Cross-Functional Relationships: The Secret Sauce to Your Community’s Success; Empowering Community Leaders with an Sdvocacy Program); Workshop: Fast Tracking Community Driven Transformation (CANCELLED)
- 3rd TheCR Connect 2018 Awards
TheCR Connect 2017, October 1-3, 2017, Boston, MA, USA
Conference Theme: Telling Your Community Story
- Conference Workshops: Roundtables: (1) Cultivating Community Advocates, (2) Defining Community Value; Cohort Group Sessions; Workshop: Selling Community Success; Workshop: Establiahing Credibility for Your Community Program; Workshop: Developing Leadership; Workshop: Defending Community Investments
- 2nd TheCR Connect 2017 Awards
TheCR Connect 2016, October 26-27, Wellesley, MA, USA
Conference Theme: Community Takes Center Stage
- The Road to a Success Story: Developing a Strategy for Sharing the Power of Community; Using Community to Accelerate Support & Self-Service; More than Activity: Getting to Metrics that Demonstrate Value – for Members and the Community
- 1st TheCR Connect 2016 Awards