No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The University of Botswana (UB), formerly the University of Bechuanaland and part of the University of Botswana and Swaziland (UBS), the University of Botswana, Lesotho, and Swaziland (UBLS), and the University of Bechuanaland, Basotoland, and Swaziland (UBBS), offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Faculty of Humanities (FOH) > Department of Library and Information Studies (DLIS)
- Bachelor of Information and Knowledge Management
- Single major degrees: BIKM (Knowledge Management), BIKM (Archives and Records Management), BIKM (Library and Information Studies)
- Combined major/major-minor degree: BA (IKM)
- MPhil/PhD Degree in Library and Information Studies (research area: Knowledge Management)
- International Conference of the Department of Library and Information Studies (DLIS)*
- The biennial International Conference of the Department of Library and Information Studies (DLIS) aims at discussing the whole spectrum of records, information and knowledge management that will help individuals and organizations to be at a competitive edge in the global knowledge economy and be able to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Faculty of Business (FOB)
- International Conference on Business Innovation and Growth*
- The biennial International Conference on Business Innovation and Growth, formerly the International Conference on Transforming and Growing Economies Through Sustainable Business Innovation, aims to bring together academics, government policy makers, business entrepreneurs, and top management practitioners, from all parts of the globe to discuss the challenges of attracting, establishing and managing businesses in an increasingly globalised and crisis world.
Track: Knowledge Management and Innovation