No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Management Center (KMCenter), also known as the China Knowledge Management Center, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- “Excellent Password: How to Become an Expert” (online) course
– Efficient learning methods under the Internet
– How do individuals build their own knowledge systems and structures?
– How to do a good job in enterprise knowledge management implementation planning?
– Internet search information and knowledge skills
– The essence of personal knowledge management
– The fundamental problem of becoming a top expert
– Classification Ability
– The first question of efficient learning
– How to improve conceptual ability and achieve deep thinking!
– How to improve thinking ability?
– Master’s Routine Thinking
– Excellent Password: How to Become an Expert” Guide
– How to improve writing skills
- Corporate Knowledge (Experience, Case, Best Practice) Extraction Strategy and Method Training Course (2 days)
- Knowledge and Action: The knowledge management course
- From Knowledge to Knowledge: Knowledge Management Theory and Implementation Training
- Knowledge Management Training for Non-Knowledge Management Managers
- Knowledge Worker Growth Password: Personal Knowledge Management Training
- Call center knowledge management and knowledge base training
- The wisdom of employees/Smart employees: personal knowledge management and training system (knowledge workers, knowledge workers grew password) // PKM Certificate
- Knowledge Base Construction and Operation Seminar
- Knowledge Classification Workshop – How to classify knowledge in enterprise Knowledge Management implementation
- “Excellent Password: How to Be an Expert” Lecture Series
– May 2019: Using Knowledge Management Methods to Cultivate Children with Achievements
– Mar 2019: Enhancing User Thinking Ability
– Jan 2019: How to build your own knowledge system?
– Dec 2018: How to Create New Knowledge
– Jul 2018: Strategies and Methods for Cracking Knowledge Anxiety
– Jun 2018: Enhancing the Summary and Refining Ability
– May 2018: How to Improve Writing Skills
– Mar 2018: Thinking Ability Lecture: Routine Thinking
- Free Webinars
– Good content needs to be shared
- China Knowledge Management Forum*
(2007-2012 in conjunction with the “Chinese Knowledge Management Persons” Award)
- Knowledge Management Month
– October 2006: Global KM Month, announced by the Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro)
– Apr/May 2004: Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) Month: Theory, Practice, Implementation and Application
- Personal Knowledge Management Salon / Exchange
Knowledge Management Clubs
- Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong, Xi’an, Qingdao, Jiangsu, Northeast of Yunnan, Fujian, Zhejiang