European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)*
This is no official page!
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) has offered the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- EFQM Knowledge Management Workshop (was the How-to Workshop: Business Excellence through effective Knowledge Management) 1)
(A practical two-day workshop based on the EFQM Framework for knowledge management)
- Good Practice Implementation Workshop: Knowledge Management
(A practical two-day workshop based on the Key Findings of the EFQM/APQC/KMN Benchmarking Study Project on “Knowledge Management and the Learning Organisation”)
EFQM Common Interest Days
- Knowledge Management, June 8, 1997, Brussels, Belgium
- Knowledge Management, January 28, 1997, Brussels, Belgium
Benchmarking Study Project Meetings
- Managing International Partnerships and Alliances (November 2001 to June 2002; Pre-launch meeting: 5 October 1999)
- Knowledge Management: Creating the Learning Organisation / Knowledge Management and the Learning Organisation (May 1997 to ? 1997)