No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The University of Toronto (UofT) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Faculty of Information 1)
- Diploma of Advanced Study in Information Studies
- Master of Information (Concentration: Knowledge Management and Information Management)
- Master of Information (Concentration: Knowledge Media Design)**
- PhD-Program (Field of study: Knowledge Management and Information Management)
Faculty of Information > Knowledge Media Design Institute (KMDI) 2)
- Collaborative Program in Knowledge Media Design (available to master’s and Ph.D. students)
Faculty of Information > iSchool Institute 3)
- …on topics in information and knowledge management
(e.g. Putting Knowledge to Work; Records and Knowledge Management; The Information Audit; Knowledge Management Concepts; Personal Knowledge Management; Knowledge Management: Building Smart Organisations; Aligning People, Process and Technology for Knowledge Management Success; The Resilient Organization)
The Knowledge Management Lab
- The principal researchers of the Knowledge Management lab are affiliated with the Department of Computer Science and Faculty of Information Studies at the University of Toronto. Students can carry out research under the Master’s and Ph.D programs, at either Department or Faculty.
Faculty of Medicine / Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) > Learning Institute
- Knowledge Translation Professional Certificate (KTPC)
- Specialist Knowledge Translation Training (SKTT) Workshop
School of Continuing Studies
- 0219 Knowledge Management 4)