No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Master’s program in Knowledge Science
- Doctoral program in Knowledge Science
(research fields: Social Knowledge, Service Knowledge, Systems Knowledge, Knowledge Media)
- International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS)*
- Forum for Knowledge Co-Creation (FoKCs)*
- JAIST International Symposium on Knowledge Science (ISOKS), March 14-15, 2016, Kanazawa, Japan
The JAIST International Symposium on Knowledge Science (ISOKS) is a two-day symposium to explore new dimensions of Knowledge Science specially focusing on Systems Science, Innovation Management, and Service Science.
Center for Strategic Development of Science and Technology (COE Center)* 2)
- COE-Seminar Series
(e.g. Some Advanced Issues and Methods of Data Mining for Knowledge Creation; A Knowledge Integration: Creative Space and Creative Environments; Vision of New Era of Knowledge Civilization; The Role of Intuition in the Creation of Mathematical Knowledge; Knowledge creation and systems research: Implications from memory science; Knowledge-based management in uncertain environments; Getting Together towards a Collaborative work; Knowledge Sciences and a New Episteme; Knowledge of the natural and the social)
- International Joint Conference on Knowledge Science (IJKS) 2007, November 5-7, 2007, Nomi, Japan
The International Joint Conference on Knowledge Science (IJCKS) is a joint hosting conference of KSS (The 8th International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Sciences) and KICSS (The 2nd International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems).
- JAIST FORUM International Conference**
- Forum on ‘Technology Creation Based on knowledge Science: Theory and Practice’, November 10-12, 2004, Nomi, Japan
- Forum on ‘Knowledge Creation and Social Innovation’, November 10, 2006, Nomi, Japan
- International Symposium on Knowledge Management for Strategic Creation of Techology**
- First International Symposium on Knowledge Management for Strategic Creation of Technology, March 8-10, 2004, Nomi, Japan
- Second International Symposium on Knowledge Management for Strategic Creation of Technology, November 14-17, 2005, Kobe, Japan