No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Society for Organizational Learning European Conference (SOL European Conference), initially the Society for Organizational Learning European Forum (SoL European Forum) in 2012, the Society for Organizational Learning Global Forum (SoL Global Forum) in 2014, and after that the Global Association of SOL Communities European Conference (GASC European Conference), is the European Conference of the Global Association of Society for Organizational Learning (SoL) Communities (GASC), formerly the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL).
2019 SOL European Conference, May 29 – June 1, Bölcske, Hungary
Conference Theme (May 31 – Jun 1, Bölcske): Spaces for Transformation
Pre-conference workshops (May 29-30, Budapest): Spaces for Transforming Democracy; Mind walk and heart walk in Budapest; SOL communities forum
GASC European Conference, May 25-27, 2017, Porto-Braga-Guimaraës, Portugal
- Conference Theme: The empowered society: Transforming cities, citizens and organizations for resilence and prosperity
GASC European Conference, May 20-21, 2016, Sofia
- Conference Theme: Igniting Systems Change: Creating a Culture of Hope, Possibility and Collaboration
- Workshop (May 19): SoL European Workshop: Why Organizational Learning?
SoL Global Forum, May 19-21, 2014, Paris, France
- Conference Theme: Investing in Emerging Futures: New Players, New Games — Welcoming Metamorphosis
Workshop (May 21): SoL European Workshop: Learning for transformation: entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership and cooperation challenges
1st SoL European Forum, 21-23 May 2012, Stockholm, Sweden
- Conference Theme: Towards a New Reality – Transformation of Organisations and Values
- 25+ co-creative workshops on topics like The art of leading young, Values consciousness, Leadership embodiment, Organisational transformation and Lean Learning.
- Learning/Storytelling Circles