No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Hanken School of Economics (swedish: Hanken Svenska handelshögskolan), formerly the Haken Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Department of Management and Organization 1)
- PhD in Information Systems Science (Knowledge in globalising organisations)
- EUDOKMA seminar on the Construction of Knowledge in the New Economy (2001, 2003)
- EUDOKMA seminar on Theories on Management – A Knowledge Perspective (2006)
- Talk, Talk, Talk: How Tie Strength Shapes People’s Investment in Knowledge Sharing (2015)
- From Common to Uncommon Knowledge: Foundations of Firm-Specific Use of Knowledge as a Resource (2011)
- From regulating science to regulating scientists: The knowledge boundaries of professional control (2017)