No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
At the Knowledge Architecture Connect Conference (KA Connect)* senior and emerging leaders from top Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) firms will gather to learn strategies and tactics for building successful knowledge management programs. A wide range of experts will share their knowledge through case studies and panel discussions on topics such as:
* Building a Knowledge Management Program
* Knowledge Sharing and Information Management
* Scaling Research and Innovation Initiatives
* Implementing Continuous Improvement Programs
* Integrating Internal and External Communications
* Cultivating Communities of Practice
Attendees will have ample time to network and collaborate with their peers in breakout groups.
If you are passionate about helping your AEC firm create, share, and manage knowledge more effectively, this is the conference for you.