Abstract: A startling blog post entitled reflection on KM and libraries in law firms came over the transom today. In it Morgan Wilson, a law librarian, recounted his experiences of working in a library that was part of a law firm knowledge management department. These experiences led him to the conclusion that it is not a good idea to put KM in charge of a law firm library:…
V Mary Abraham: Librarians vs Knowledge Managers? Above and Beyond KM, April 27, 2010
Copyright © V Mary Abraham. All rights reserved.
- Morgan Wilson: Reflection on KM and libraries in law firms. explodedlibrary, April 26, 2010
- V Mary Abraham: Content Catalysts. Above and Beyond KM, April 29, 2010
- Nina Platt: Musings on the Librarian’s Role in Knowledge Management in Law Firms. Strategic Librarian, April 29, 2010
- V Mary Abraham: Catalog Content Not People. Above and Beyond KM, April 30, 2010
- Ron Friedmann: Knowledge Managers, Librarians, Practice Support, and Business Analysis. Prism Legal Blog, April 30, 2010
- Greg Lambert: Libraries and KM: Can’t We All Just Get Along?? 3 Geeks and a Law Blog, 4/30/10.
- Jason Mark Anderman: War of the Worlds: Librarians and Knowledge Managers Fight It Out. WhichDraft.com’s blog , April 2010
- James Mullan: Librarians vs Knowledge Managers. The Running Librarian, 4 May 2010
- Dave Pollard: Librarians as Knowledge Managers: The View from the Executive Suite. SLA Annual Conference June 6, 2007