No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The LASSIB Society, formerly the Lean and Six Sigma International Board (LASSIB), offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Knowledge Management (KM) Community of Practice (COP)
- Knowledge Management Global Network (KMGN) // 2015 – ?
Knowledge Management (KM) Community of Practice (COP)
Knowledge Management Round Table Conferences (KM RTC)
- Dec 2016 (#6): Business Excellence through Knowledge Management | Hyderabad Chapter
- Mar 2016 (#5): Making Collaboration work in Organizations | Bangalore Chapter
- Nov 2015 (#4): Making Collaboration an Effective Tool for Productivity | Hyderabad Chapter
- Sep 2015 (#3): Envisioning and Preparing for the next phase of the Knowledge Economy – The Digital Era (mini roundtable) | Mumbai Chapter
- May 2015 (#2): How to Build a Learning Culture for Better Knowledge Management
KM Hub: Leveraging Knowledge Management (Round Table Conferences)
- (CANCELLED?) KM Hub, 12 February 2015
- KM Hub, 9 August 2014, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
Theme: Making Knowledge Management Work for You: Unlocking Intellectual Capital For Better Business Outcomes
- Knowledge Leader Series 2)
- Jun 2016: Creating Value and Showing ROI in Knowledge Management
- Dec 2014: Dave Snowden Lecture Series on “Complexity Management” 3)
Empirical P Management Authority (The EPMA)
- Empirical Knowledge Management – Module 1-7 (online)