No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Society for Organizational Learning Singapore (SoL Singapore) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Saturday get-togethers (every 3rd Saturday)
– Oct 2015
- U Presence Bookclub Sessions
– Jun 2018: ?
– May 2018: ?
– Apr 2018: Presence: Human Purpose and the Field of the Future
- Mar 2015: Beyond Rethoric: What is needed to thrive complexity? (Inagugural Dialogue Event)
- Dec 2018: Mastering the Basics of Cultural System Change: Tools and Strategies for Change Agents
- Oct 2018: Mastering the AMOEBA of Cultural System Change: Tools and Strategies for Successful Change Agents to Diffuse and Inspire Change and Innovation in Organisations
- Mar 2018: Driving Sustainable Organisational Innovation and Change in the Digital Economy (experiential learning workshop)
- Jun 2017: The Practice of Systems Thinking Based Innovation: Successful Innovation Diffusion