The annual International Conference on Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities (OLKC) provides a meeting point for scholars and practitioners interested in the field of Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities. A growing, international, diverse and dynamic community every year welcomes leading scholars, young researchers, and scholar-practitioners to present and discuss their research and practice.
Featured Providers (World)
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V. (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- New South Wales Knowledge Management Forum (NSW KM Forum) Sydney, NSW, Australia
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1101 providers to discover. (more…)