No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Copenhagen Business School (CBS) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Department of Strategy and Innovation 1)
- Danish Research Unit on Industrial Dynamics (DRUID) 2)
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration > Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy*
- Executive Master in Knowledge Management** 3)
- European Doctoral School on Knowledge and Management (EUDOKMA) 4)
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration > Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy > Doctoral School on Knowledge and Management* 5)
- PhD Program on Knowledge and Management**
- EUDOKMA seminar on Knowledge and Management (2000-2009)
- EUDOKMA seminar on Strategic Management (2004)
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration > Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy > Center for Knowledge Governance* 6)
- Microfoundations of Organizational Capabilities & Knowledge Processes, 1-2 December 2005, Copenhaben Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
The purpose of this two-day conference is to bring together a group of world-class scholars from several related disciplines – business, economics, sociology, philosophy, communications – to discuss the micro-macro link in knowledge and capabilities and related knowledge processes as they relate to social theory and strategic management.
- Mini-conference on HRM practices and Knowledge Processes, 1 December 2004, Frederiksberg (Copenhagen), Denmark
The purpose of the mini-conference is to offer an interdisciplinary interpretation of the link between HRM practices and knowledge. In particular, the mini-conference will address the following question: What HRM practices could best facilitate knowledge creation and sharing in organizations?
- Nov 2004: Understanding Knowledge Governance
- Oct 2004: Who Discloses Contracts and Why? An Analysis of Contracts Contained in Corporate Filings
- Sep 2004: Knowledge sharing as a means to overcoming organizational interdependence
- May 2004: Reflexivity: Curse or Cure?; Identity and Commitment: Sen’s Conception of the Individual
- Apr 2004: Capability Coordination in Modular Organization: Voluntary FS/OSS Production and the Case of Debian GNU/Linux
- Mar 2004: Problem solving effectiveness in the research of dedicated biotechnology firms; On the Prospects for a Unified Social Science: Economics and Sociology
- Dec 2003: Open for Innovation: The role of openness in explaining innovation performance among UK manufacturing firms
- Nov 2003: The Governance of Knowledge
- Oct 2003: The Secret Life of Mundane Transaction Costs
- Sep 2003: Entrepreneurial Universities – Fact or illusion?
- Jun 2004: Micro-Foundations for Knowledge Processes; Gaining advantage from organizing and accessing user communities
- Mar 2004: Organizational Learning
- Nov 2004: Center for Knowledge Governance: Past, Present, and Future
- Apr 2004: The official opening of the Center for Knowledge Governance (What is knowledge governance? Why is it distinct from knowledge management? )