Aalborg University (AAU)
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Aalborg University (AAU; Danish: Aalborg Universitet), formerly the Aalborg University Center (AUC), offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
The Faculty of Humanities > Department of Communication and Psychology > Knowledge Group e-Learning Lab (Vidensgruppen eLL)
- Master Programme in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Learning (MIL)
- International Conference on Networked Learning (NLC)* 1)
Faculty of Social Sciences > Department of Business and Management > (School of Business) 2) > Innovation, Knowledge and Economic Dynamics (IKE) Research Group
- Danish Research Unit on Industrial Dynamics (DRUID) 3)
- MSc (cand. Oecon) in Innovation, Knowledge and Entrepreneurial Dynamics (MIKE-B: Master’s degree in Business Economics/Economics and Business Administration)**
- MSc (cand. merc.) in Innovation, Knowledge and Economic Dynamics (MIKE-E: Master’s degree in Economics)**
- PhD Programme in Innovation Economics 4)