The Knowledge and Innovation Network Unconference (KINUnconference) is the Barcamp of the Knowledge and Innovation Network (KIN), a practitioner community hosted by the Warwick Business School’s Innovation, Knowledge & Organizational Networks (IKON) Research Unit. Conference History: KIN’s 3rd Unconference, 12-13 September 2016, Kenilworth, United Kingdom Conference theme: Celebrating
The annual International Conference on Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities (OLKC) provides a meeting point for scholars and practitioners interested in the field of Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities. A growing, international, diverse and dynamic community every year welcomes leading scholars, young researchers, and scholar-practitioners to present and discuss their research and practice.
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1084 providers to discover, (more…)